Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode #01: A New Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LV 5 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Episode #01: A New Beginning Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Episode #01: A New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)

Episode #01: A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Episode #01: A New Beginning   Episode #01: A New Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Dan and his family have relocated to the city of Bayview after his father receives a work transfer. Dan quickly befriends his classmate Jake, and one afternoon, they decide to pay a visit to Bakugan Interspace. Now a worldwide gaming phenomena, my dream creation of B.I. is where kids from around the world go to do virtual battle. Once inside, Dan and Jake meet up with Ren (a new addition to the Battle Brawlers who maintains data management in B.I.) and I. Ren manipulates the data, which leads to a battle between he and Dan. Both brawlers pull out the Battle Gear and an explosion occurs, which leaves Dan unconscious and forces me to engage emergency shutdown measures. While knocked-out, Dan has horrible visions of an alien world where Bakugan are at war with each other. When he finally regains consciousness, everyone dismisses his visions as hallucinations. Everyone except Ren, that is. Is it possible that the Brawlers' new ally may be hiding something? And does his dishonest manipulation of the battle order suggest that he has an ulterior motive?
Only time will tell...

FULL:

Back to top Go down
https://bakuganinterspace.forumotion.com

Episode #01: A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1