Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (ADMIN)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)

Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.   Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

To all registered users participating on these forums... Bakugan Interspace is now under new management. Former administrators Marucho and ShadowOfYourGuardian will no longer be able to fulfill any tasks you request of them. From here on, I, Ren Krawler, will be the only available administrator on Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace). If you have a task that is best-suited to an administrator's work, let me know and I will see to its completion. My one condition however, is that under no circumstances may any of you exit Bakugan Interspace. After all, why would anyone here want to leave? You're still brawling and socializing as you have been these past few days. Nothing will change, other than the fact that I am taking over Marucho's role as the sole administrator of Bakugan Interspace.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
LV 1 BRAWLER
Ventus

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.   Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Aside from the obvious, I have just one concern that I must ask you about. Can we trust you to follow Marucho's procedures with the ID# and Passcodes? Will you be deleting them from your inbox right after you verify them?
Back to top Go down
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (ADMIN)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.   Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Ventus wrote:
Aside from the obvious, I have just one concern that I must ask you about. Can we trust you to follow Marucho's procedures with the ID# and Passcodes? Will you be deleting them from your inbox right after you verify them?

I have no use for your personal login information. I'll delete them as intended once I see they've been opened. It's as I said, nothing will change for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.   Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Interspace, under new management from now on.
Page 1 of 1