Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D

Go down 
+3
Marucho
Ventus
Dan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
LV 5 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)

EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty
PostSubject: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

ren i just had an AWSM idea of how we can eat here and U CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

DRAGO TAKE ME AND MY FRIENDS TO WWW.FUDDRUCKERS.COM !!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy IF U WANT FUDDS POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dan on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventus
LV 1 BRAWLER
Ventus

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Mm, I love Fudds! I'm so going with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LV 5 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Sounds like a welcome change from all of the virtual pizza slices and stale desserts. I agree that a short rest is in order. Smile Count me in, Dan.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganinterspace.forumotion.com
Shun
LV 5 BRAWLER
Shun

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue8000/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm

I'll admit, I'm curious to see where this leads... But how can you guys even think about food at a time like this?... One quick stop, then we're coming right back here to keep our eyes peeled for any changes that might have been made to Interspace.
Back to top Go down
HELIX DRAGO
GUARDIAN BAKUGAN
HELIX DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

... This doesn't surprise me... But you really have been doing well at school lately... I suppose it couldn't hurt if the pictures on screen aren't actual size...

*opens a dimensional rift to transport Dan, Ventus, Marucho, and Shun into the Fuddruckers website.*
Back to top Go down
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (ADMIN)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Shun wrote:
One quick stop, then we're coming right back here to keep our eyes peeled for any changes that might have been made to Interspace.

Oh really, Shun? As I recall, the real Dragonoid that Dan somehow smuggled into Bakugan Interspace had transported you to www.fuddruckers.com over two weeks ago... Do you plan on living at that web page? If you don't return soon, all of your progress will be reset due to inactivity. We simply don't have enough resources here to waste on inconsiderate members. You've grown quite popular after having reached the top of the ranking list, and are too caught up in your own glory to realize that there are several members who have been waiting patiently to challenge you. I refuse to preserve your spots of fame if you don't even care enough to defend your individual titles.
Back to top Go down
Vanitas
LV 1 BRAWLER
Vanitas

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Ren wrote:
Shun wrote:
One quick stop, then we're coming right back here to keep our eyes peeled for any changes that might have been made to Interspace.

Oh really, Shun? As I recall, the real Dragonoid that Dan somehow smuggled into Bakugan Interspace had transported you to www.fuddruckers.com over two weeks ago... Do you plan on living at that web page? If you don't return soon, all of your progress will be reset due to inactivity. We simply don't have enough resources here to waste on inconsiderate members. You've grown quite popular after having reached the top of the ranking list, and are too caught up in your own glory to realize that there are several members who have been waiting patiently to challenge you. I refuse to preserve your spots of fame if you don't even care enough to defend your individual titles.

How do you know they can even see this? Why not follow them to Fudds if you want to tell them or even get them back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D   EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC IDEA :D :D :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace) :: THE COMMONS :: BAKUGAN TALK-
Jump to: